To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Re: 135mm Tele-Elmar f4.0
From: wilcox@umcc.umich.edu (Ken Wilcox)
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 1996 11:48:23 -0500

I use various Viso units often and really like them. I rarely use them with
a 135, but with the 65, 200 and 400, they are really usefull.

One of my favorite combinations is the Viso II, Oubio, and 200 Telyt
mounted on a IIIf or IIIg body. Small and quick to use. Combine it with a
Metrastar or a spotmeter and the combination is unbeatable. IMHO

Cheers!

kw