To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Subject lines
From: Jorg Nolte <jon@trc.rwcp.or.jp>
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 1996 10:48:00 +0900

Recently I noticed, that many subject lines do not really relate to
the contents of the messages sent to this list.
I know this happens quite easily when a discussion moves silently
to another topic.
But it would be nice to change the subject when a discussion moves instead
of simply using some reply function of your mailer.
I've not the time to read everything posted so the subject header is
really important for message selection.

Thanks,
  Joerg