To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: M4 vs. M6
From: Jorg Nolte <jon@trc.rwcp.or.jp>
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 1996 10:52:49 +0900

There was a lot of discussion about M4 vs. M6.
I've one of the last Wetzlar made M6 and I like it very
much. Can anyone tell me the differences between those and the
the current model?
Furthermore, some people recommended the M4 over of the M6.
Which M4 specifically (M4, M4-2, M4P)?
Which are the differences between these M4 versions (I know
M4-2 and M4P take a motor drive, but is that all?)
Somebody menbtioned the M4 is going to be very expensive.
Is this, because there weren't much models produced before the M4-2
was introduced?
Thanks,
  Joerg Nolte