To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Re: Which M6?
From: photo-op@ix.netcom.com (Sherril & Bill)
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 1996 20:47:33 -0700

>But even if you don't agree with the above,  you will lose
>in terms of value.   The 30,000 plus M4's will only go up in
>value, while the so so standard(ie non special edition) M6's
>will only go down in value.

Hello Stephen,

The above is an interesting comment, but I think you are wrong.
Inflation has been very low for the past few years.  Now when it kicks
in again, as it will, the price of the used M6 is going to go up.  I
would be willing to bet you that if you buy a new M6 today, and use it,
five years from now you will be able to sell it for what you paid for
it.

I think if would be interesting to find out what an M6 sold for new in
April of 1991.  Does anybody have an old copy of shutterbug laying
around???

Regards,
Bill Erfurth
Evergreen, Colo