To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Re: SOOKY - SUCCESS & Thanks!
From: wilcox@umcc.umich.edu (Ken Wilcox)
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 1996 07:51:02 -0400

If you do his type of shooting often you will find the duel range Summicron
much more convienient. You just snap the "goggles" on and off. No need to
remove the lens and dissassemble it. Costs more though!

kw

>Now, if anyone out there has a SOOKY-M for sale I would like to purchase it.
>The type of work I do - nature, woods, leaves, trees, etc. -  requires close
>focus and the ability to use my Ms would be a delight!  Thanks again.
>
>Curt

----
Davison Middle School                  preferred---> <wilcox@umcc.umich.edu>
600 Dayton, Davison, MI 48423