To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us, <leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>
Subject: Re: focus lever or knurled ring?
From: beamon@primenet.com (Roger L. Beamon)
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 1996 05:48:27 -0700 (MST)

At 01:29 AM 4/10/96 PDT, leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us wrote:
>When I called Leica USA, the woman who helped me said that they were not
>able to convert a lens from knurled ring to focus lever. And I assume
>that you can't go the other direction either. She put me on hold before
>she gave me the answer; she did not tell me whom she had conferred with.

That means that Leica USA doesn't want to do it. I would, however, contact
one or more of the excellent independent Leica service houses before giving
up. If you don't know who these are, yell and I, and others, will post a few.
    --
    Roger Beamon,  Natural History Interpreter & Photographer
                              Docent: Arizona-Sonora Desert Museum