To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Re: Which M6?
From: hartmann@interaccess.com (Nicholas Hartmann)
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 1996 12:23:15 -0600

>> you will lose in terms of value. The 30,000 plus M4's will only go up in
>>value, while the so so standard(ie non special edition) M6's will only go
>>down in value. <<

Sorry, but the "value" I perceive in this camera is the extent to which it
permits me to take photographs. After years of trial and (mostly) error, I
have found that an M Leica is the most appropriate tool for the kinds of
pictures I want to take. I wish that camera were not so expensive; I also
wish it were not encumbered with other kinds of "value," which I suspect
are what make it so expensive.

-- Nick