To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: The Adaptor from the Anti-Universe
From: Jack Campin <jack@purr.demon.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 1996 20:27:33 +0000

Marc Small wrote:
> Canon produced the Lens Mount Converter A for many, many years -- this
> adapted the older Canon RF lenses for use on the Canonflex BM, FL, and FD
> mounts.  Quite a nifty device.

I'm baffled.  The adapter I have on my 19mm/3.5 goes the other way:
FL lens to LTM camera.  It seems that if I had one of the gizmos you
describe, I could fit the lens with *both* adapters and end up back
where I started, with something that would fit an FL-mount camera.
I have problems imagining the geometry of this...

jack@purr.demon.co.uk  -  Jack Campin, 2 Haddington Place, Edinburgh EH7 4AE

Replies: Reply from Michael Volow <mvolo@acpub.duke.edu> (Re: The Adaptor from the Anti-Universe)