To: Chuck Warman <cwarman@sol.wf.net>
Subject: Re: Various M6 threads
From: ATANOVIC <ATANOVIC@genre.com>
Date: 15 Apr 96 18:38:27
Cc: "'Leica List'" <leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>

>and I can't stand it any more, I TELL YOU, I CAN'T STAND IT!!!
>UNCONTROLLABLE LUST HAS ME IN ITS DEATH GRIP!!!!!!!!!
>AAAAGGGGHHHHHASANYONEGOTASOLIDUSERGRADEM6FORSALE?
>
>Thank God it's over.
>
>Exhaustedly,
>
>Chuck
>cwarman@sol.wf.net

Hang in there Chuck.  Just keep telling yourself: it's only metal and glass.
Far from from quenching your lust, it will only fuel your passion to own EVEN
MORE.  When it gets to the point where you are seriously considering whether to
take that European holiday or just buy more Leica, when you find it hard to
concentrate on what your girlfriend is saying because you're thinking about
whether focusing tabs are really better than knurled rings, when you take your
equipment out of the closet and simply stare at the engraving for hours on end,
you know you need professional help.  I speak from sad personal experience.

Adrian