To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us, leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Re: 100mm/2.8 R APO Macro question
From: beamon@primenet.com (Roger L. Beamon)
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 1996 16:02:56 -0700 (MST)

>(BTW Roger, were you too impatient to wait for this EOS
>180/3.5?....shame on you!....;-))

Yep, I was, Willem-Jan. But, you see, I just got an M6 and I thought it
would be neat to team it up with an R7 with that lens just for close work.
Then, too, I have this Leicaphile friend at the Desert Museum who introduced
me to the past president of LHSA and I got sort of brainwashed. Just had to
try that glass!  8^)
       --
       Roger Beamon,  Natural History Interpreter & Photographer
                                 Docent: Arizona-Sonora Desert Museum