To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Re: FWD: Leitz (Leica) table tripod
From: Tom Hodge <thodge@charweb.org>
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 1996 16:04:50 -0400 (EDT)

LUG,

Pentax makes/made one of these "all legs swing and rotate around to
flatten" table top tripods - with a zip-up case - for a lot less than
I've seen with the Leica name stuck on it!

I bought mine a few years back and paid, like, 16 bucks for it.  Gee, the
Leica name is wonderful but here's a case where an exact "me too" might
suffice.

Rgds,

Tom Hodge

Replies: Reply from Tom Hodge <thodge@charweb.org> (Re: Table top tripod, made in Japan.)