To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us, leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Re: self-intro
From: beamon@primenet.com (Roger L. Beamon)
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 1996 13:16:39 -0700 (MST)
Cc: Stan Yoder <syoder+@andrew.cmu.edu>

>so we'll have to keep our !@#$%^&*()_+| griping to a tolerable level --
which >will keep Fred Ward happy, too!

>Marc

See, see, Marc. You couldn't even state it w/o using "!@#$%^&*()_+|"  to
modify the word griping. I will try to keep it civil, but, dog-gone-it
(how's that?) griping is my God given right and not even clergy is going to
keep me from that.

Regardless, Stan, just having a little fun at your expense. Welcome, and pop
in here often.
       --
       Roger Beamon,  Natural History Interpreter & Photographer
                                 Docent: Arizona-Sonora Desert Museum

Replies: Reply from Tom Hodge <thodge@charweb.org> (Re: self-intro)