To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Re: unscrewing an M mount
From: wilcox@umcc.umich.edu (Ken Wilcox)
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 1996 13:41:28 -0400

Ken uses Campagnolo grease because he owns it and knows it to be of high
quality. (Campagnolo is to bicycle componets what Leica is to cameras) It
is available in better bicycle shops.

There probaly is better stuff for this purpose, but I don't have any of that! :)

Cheers!

kw

>Ken wrote,
>>I put a coating of Campagnolo greese on the adapter threads and wipe it off
>>well. Doesn't stick then for a long time.
>Is this greese the same as the grease of my dictionary?,and even than .. is it
>an Italian cheese? Is it better than just vaseline?
>thanks     henk

----
Davison Middle School                  preferred---> <wilcox@umcc.umich.edu>
600 Dayton, Davison, MI 48423