To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us, leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Re: ATTENTION!!! LEICA RIPPING OFF PHOTOGRAPHERS. rec.photo.equipment.35mm #16178
From: beamon@primenet.com (Roger L. Beamon)
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 1996 06:50:11 -0700 (MST)

>I really enjoyed reading some of your comments concerning this story,
especially the one from Tom. But as the original message was forwarded from
the newsgroups [rec.photo.equipment.35mm #16178] I'd suggest that you send a
copy of your replies there. Otherwise Mr. Trei will never read - and I think
he should...

>Bye, Edi.

Exactly, Edi. You're right on target! It appears that Brian posted this
forward originally. What are you doing, Brian? Were you desirous of more
traffic and picked this to forward, knowing that it would stir up the
proverbial  hornet's nest?  8^)
       --
       Roger Beamon,  Natural History Interpreter & Photographer
                                 Docent: Arizona-Sonora Desert Museum