To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Re: Ethnic slur: Not wanted!
From: tomrice@netcom.com (Tom R. Rice)
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 1996 09:27:19 -0700 (PDT)

	I feel that this sort of garbage does not belong
	on this list.  Please refrain from wasting our time.....

--
"Start off every day with a smile and get it over with."  --W.C.Fields
Tom R. Rice

In reply to: Message from Tom Hodge <thodge@charweb.org> (Ethnic slur by "zapcomix@silicon.com" (Claude Trei) ATTENTION!!! LEICA RIPPING OFF PHOTOGRAPHERS. [rec.photo.equipment.35mm #16152] (fwd))