To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Re: Opinions wanted:shift lenses
From: Michael Volow <mvolo@acpub.duke.edu>
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 1996 23:44:35 -0400 (EDT)
Cc: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us

What a wonderful project--the railroad stations, not he PC lenses.
There's one near I-95 in Richmod, VA that I'd dearly love to shoot.

On PC lenses, my experience with a 35mm/2.8 Nikor showed me that 35mm
isn't really wide enough, even for exterior shots. I'd get a 28mm PC if
you're serious.

On Sun, 28 Apr 1996, Gordon R. Brown wrote:

> Date: Sun, 28 Apr 1996 14:48:46 -0700
> From: Gordon R. Brown <grbrown@netone.com>
> To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
> Subject: Opinions wanted:shift lenses
>
> LUG members:
> Please share with me your opinions on, and experiences with, the two Leica
> R shift lenses, the PC-Super-Angulon-R f/2.8/28mm and the PA-Curtagon-R
> f/4/35mm. I am considering buying one for a documentary project on old
> railroad depots (one to two floors high) and railroad stations.
>
> Regards,
>
> Gordon R. Brown
> grbrown@netone.com

Michael Volow, M.D. (mvolo@acpub.duke.edu)
Department of Psychiatry, Durham VA Medical Center, Durham, NC
919 286 0411 Ext 6933