To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Summicron 35 hood question
From: jredfern@ftn.net (J. Redfern)
Date: Sat, 4 May 96 17:05 EDT

As much as I love the angled lens shades for the 35mm Summicron (#12524)
and the 28mm Elmarit-M (#12536), I'm constantly frustrated by their
penchant for collecting and RETAINING dust.
        Would anyone know if there is such a thing as a lens cap for either
of these that would clip onto the front of the shades?  I know that Hama
used to make such things for the R series lens shades but I've had a
fruitless search for an M series equivalent.
Any clues?

Jae

Replies: Reply from Edward Meyers <aghalide@phantom.com> (Re: Summicron 35 hood question)