To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Rear cap for Russar 20/5.6?
From: "joe b." <joe@azurite.demon.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 8 May 1996 17:46:20 +0100

With my Russar 20/5.6 I have to remove the screw-->M adapter in order to
put the supplied (screw) rear lens cap on it. I can't use an M rear lens
cap on it with the screw-->M adapter still fitted because the rear of
the lens projects far too much to get that cap on. I'm wondering- are or
were there any deep M rear lens caps for lenses with projecting rear
ends like this? Or am I doomed to removing the adapter every time I want
to put it away?
--
joe b.

Replies: Reply from Edward Meyers <aghalide@phantom.com> (Re: Rear cap for Russar 20/5.6?)