To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Direct print from Scala
From: Soichi Tsunoda <soichi.tsunoda@medtronic.com>
Date: Wed, 08 May 1996 21:11:32 -0500

Hi All,

This is rather dark room topic but since you LUGers are experts on
photograph in general, so here is my next question.

I like Agfa Scala B/W slides very much. Then I want to print them
directly on the B/W paper.  My local expert recommended color slide
print kit from Ilford or Kodak.  That's one thing I could do, but I
don't have a light tight dark room and the process is complicated to me.
 Then I found the Kodagraph Transter paper TPP5 which was B/W positive
to positive paper and could be developed by Dektol or any kind of
ordinal developer.  The result was not very attractive.  It's too high
contrast.  There is no tonal scale.
Any suggestion or tip to make a successful print with TPP5 paper?
Appreciate your comments.

Soichi Tsunoda