To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: 16MM Arriflex
From: "Dave S. Wadley" <wadlds@OAMPC9.csg.mot.com>
Date: Thu, 9 May 1996 07:48:05 -0500

Hi Fred,
	I dont know if is the right addesss to reply to but I'll give
it a go. Your message about your time as a photo journalist was
forwarded to me by someone on the WWW. I had asked this person if they
new of any 16 mm cameras out there. & when I got in this am i read
 your message. Anyway I have looked all over the Chicago land area for
16mm's & have had no luck. Are you looking to sell your 16mm Arriflex?
If you are I'm very interested!! Can you tell me alittile about it?
thanks,
Dave

--
Dave S. Wadley