To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Re: 16MM Arriflex
From: adl@sirius.com
Date: Thu, 9 May 1996 21:38:04 -0800

>>Dave S. Wadley
>>Motorola, Inc.
>>General Systems Sector
>>Cellular Subscriber Group
>>600 N. Highway 45, Room IL93/AW430
>>Libertyville, IL 60048
>>Telephone #:(708)523-2288
>>E-mail Address:Dave_Wadley@csg.mot.com

Dave,
        I got this message on the leica-users group email so please
forgive me for jumping in on your conversation. I might have what you are
looking for. I've been trying to email you directly but I'm not getting through.

        I have an Arriflex 16mm BL-EQ that I want to sell to go into the AATON
Super 16 format.  I don't know what Arriflex you are looking for but my
Arriflex BL is fully set up for sound sync recording. Comes as follows:
BLEQ body with multi-speed crystal motor, 12-120mm T2.2 Angenieux lens,
bayonet mount in blimped housing, 3-400ft magazines, Arriflex matte box,
Arriflex 3x3 filter holder, T-bar handle, cable and battery belt.  It's a
complete setup. I'm asking $5000.00 for this setup.

        Let me know if this is what you were looking for in Arriflex.

Al Lee
San Francisco, CA