To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Re: "M" bodies, lenses for sale
From: adl@sirius.com
Date: Sat, 11 May 1996 15:43:31 -0800

I want to buy some new Leica toys so I've decided to sell some of my old
toys.  Thought I let the Leica-users group first chance at them.  So first
come first served....

Leica M4 Wetzler black chrome finish. Rare!!  User condition...(8+) owner
for over 15 years. $1500.00
Leica M5 Wetzler black chrome finish. 3-lug.  User condition...(9)  owner
for over 15 years. $1500.00
All works perfectly. Well taken care of but...used over the years.

Chrome 35mm f2.8 Summaron for M bodies. This is the M2 version (no
goggles). Mint (9++) condition. Glass perfect and clear. Rare earth
lanthenum glass used in this design.  Very collectible lens. $625.00

A. Dean Lee