To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Re: HCB on 60 minutes
From: cmiller@berkshire.net (Curt Miller)
Date: Sun, 12 May 1996 23:11:38 -0400 (EDT)

Wolfgang,

You wrote:

>	Who cares. Any camera reasonably unobtrusive that
>	can shoot a good number of photos/roll (36/roll), reliably
>	(look Ma, no batteries) would work. I bet he might
>	like my Olympus XA.

I have an XA, too, and love it.  Seems we have quite a bit in common.

Curt

P.S. If you haven't already done so, you should see the Sally Mann exhibit
at JAM, if for no other reason than to be able to say you had done so.

Elizabeth Wong Miller
cmiller@berkshire.net
Pittsfield, Massachusetts
western Massachusetts