To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Re: HCB on 60 minutes
From: Michael Reichmann <michaelr@interlog.com>
Date: Mon, 13 May 1996 08:57:23 -0400

Which picture is this Ed?  I'd be curious.

The interviewer was poor, but it was a real pleasure to listen to HCB speak.
He's a wonderful curmudgion.

My favorite picture of his is an early one of the man leaping gracefully
over a puddle while on a hoarding there is a ballet poster with a similar
image.  I almost bought a print of this a few years ago from the Alinder
Gallery, but at the time decided that my need for a new 70~210mm lens at
about the same price was more urgent.  Sigh.

I also recently picked up the new book "A Propos de Paris".  What a joy.
Beautiful duotone printing.

Michael

Replies: Reply from Edward Meyers <aghalide@phantom.com> (Re: HCB on 60 minutes)