To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us, leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Re: Camera shop in Seatle?
From: "Charles E. Albertson" <chucko@eskimo.com>
Date: Mon, 13 May 1996 22:47:38 -0700

At 11:04 PM 5/13/96 -0500, Soichi Tsunoda wrote:
>Hi All,
>
>Could you suggest camera shops in Seatle area where used Leica equipment
>are sold? I'm traveling there next couple of days.
>
>Thank you,
>Soichi Tsunoda

Soichi---

     Glazer's Camera (8th and Republican) has a good selection of used Leica
equipment. They're more oriented towards "users" than collectors, so a lot
of the equipment is of recent vintage and in good shape. I bought an M4-2
from them a few years ago, and it had first been put through a factory CLA
(clean, lubricate, adjust) before they put it on sale.
     Cameras West (1908 Fourth Avenue, at the north end of downtown) has
been an authorized Leica dealer for a little under a year and, as luck would
have it, they're having a sale this Thursday through Saturday of their Leica
demo models, so you may find something there. Don't know any specifics about
prices --- I just received a flyer about it in the mail today. Also, a Leica
representative will be in the store all three days.

Charles E. Albertson
Seattle, Wash.
chucko@mail.eskimo.com