To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Re: Reflections from a new M6 owner
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@gp.magick.net>
Date: Tue, 14 May 1996 09:56:11 -0700

At 06:15 PM 5/13/96 +0100, you wrote:

>What's the big fuss about file loading ? I shot 15 rolls in the last two
>weeks, and didn't have any problems, didn't have to trim any leaders,
>etc....

Well, those floppy disks don't fit without some manipulations! Better to use
the G1 for electronic stuff. <g>

The problem with FILM loading is that some older cameras aren't as easy to
load as an M6. I've only once in almost a year not had film load properly. I
have a harder time getting the film out of the camera, because I don't
rewind the film all the way into the cassette, and sometimes it takes some
messing around to get it out through the bottom of the camera.

Eric Welch
Grants Pass Daily Courier