To: "Leica-users" <leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>
Subject: R28 and M28
From: "ken tong" <kstc@msn.com>
Date: Wed, 15 May 96 06:34:01 UT

	Eric Welch
	Patrick Sobalvarro
	Adrian Tanovic

	Thanks for the comments on the M28 and R28 lens.

      If R28 lens is as good as the M28 one, I opt for the R28 and will get
the 22228 adapter
      to mount it on the M body in case I need a steady hand held shoot at
1/15th second.

      Most of the time, I will have the lens almost wide open. Therefore the
performance of
      lens at F2.8 or F4 will be critical to me.

      I get into the R7 recently. I am really fond of it.  I am a M guy - used
M2 before M6 and
      used SL before the Ms. R7 causes me to re-learn the loading of film for
example, but it
      also helps me to obtain accurate meter measurement using the spot
aperture priority mood.