To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: 35-70 /f3.5 vario elmar, first version
From: "Richard W. Hemingway" <n5xrd@telepath.com>
Date: Wed, 15 May 1996 22:03:34 -0500

Thanks for the advice about this lens.  I was showing it to a friend, who is
also an engineer, and when holding it downward on the R7 and zooming it -
the whole thing locked up!!!  Can't zoom or focus it.  Called the dealer and
he is sending me another lens and this one is going back.  I will keep you
posted.  Thought about the German version, but apparantly very few used ones
as the new cost too much for a 3.5 app.  Dick