To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Re: M3 rangefinder problem
From: lynn vavra <hbedu014@dewey.csun.edu>
Date: Sun, 19 May 1996 20:24:10 -0700 (PDT)
Cc: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us

When I was a art student in Philly and need repairs on my Retina IIIc I
was referred to Walter O. Roth as the ONLY place to have repairs done.  He
was @ 1015 Chestnut Street.  I'm looking at an old receipt dated 2/74 and
the phone # was (215) WA 2-2498.  I've kept in my little scrap book just
to remember prices of a by gone era.  I had the shutter, exposure meter,
diaphram and a CLA with a GWO (?) -- the cost was $30.21.  I was just
wondering if I was still around, I'm glad to see he still is.  A fine
person...

Regards,
George