To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us, leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Re: M3 rangefinder problem
From: "Charles E. Albertson" <chucko@eskimo.com>
Date: Sun, 19 May 1996 18:28:36 -0700

Stephen---
     Sounds like the rangefinder prism is losing its silvering, not uncommon
for an early M3. I've never had to have this repair done, but I'm sure
you'll get suggestions from others on the list as to how much it costs and
where to get it done. From past postings on this problem, I recall that it's
not cheap when done by Leica USA's service department.

Chuck Albertson
Seattle, Wash.