To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Was my Minilux new or demo?
From: "joe b." <joe@azurite.demon.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 20 May 1996 20:26:50 +0100

I bought a new Minilux last year from a UK dealer, about a week after
they first became available, and it had its battery in it when I opened
it, and compared to the next battery I put in the camera, the first
battery had noticeably less charge and the flash recycling times were
noticeably longer. The replacement battery needed a couple of days use
to reach that slower recharge speed. This has been nagging at me ever
since- did they sell me a demo camera? Any opinions?
--
joe b.

Replies: Reply from Tom Hodge <thodge@charweb.org> (Re: Was my Minilux new or demo?)