To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Prices in the UK
From: "joe b." <joe@azurite.demon.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 20 May 1996 20:14:25 +0100

Laurent Saminadayar <saminad@amoco.saclay.cea.fr> writes
>Is there somebody living in the UK who could tell me the price of the M6
>Titanium anf the M2/35 Chrome in the UK, as well as a good place where to buy
>them.

Leica at Classic Collection, London, prices M6 Titanium @ UKP 2439.00
and 35/2 Summicron Silver (presumably means chrome!) @ UKP 1189.00.

Ffordes of Southend prices the 35/2 Summicron chrome @ UKP 1055.00.
They don't list the M6 Titanium but they are the longest established
Leica dealer in the UK (over 30 years) and would be able to get it if
they don't have one I'm sure. If you like I can call them and ask. Email
me if so.

I would always recommend Ffordes and I try to buy everything from them.
They are genuine no-BS dealers; they don't make a fuss about how good
they are, they just get on with it- and have won the Amateur
Photographer Dealer of The Year Award recently. Their number is 01702
335212/3, fax 01702 433708. I'd even pay more to buy from them, but
luckily that's never been necessary!

You could email for more info if needed, or for names/numbers of more
Leica dealers.
--
joe b.