To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us, leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Re: Leica Lens Tests
From: beamon@primenet.com (Roger L. Beamon)
Date: Mon, 20 May 1996 20:09:04 -0700 (MST)
Cc: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us

>Too much to write down at this time. But get me started
>in a room of people and it would be an entertaining evening.
>
>Ed Meyers

Yo Ed, I have a great idea. Come to the LHSA bash here in Tucson in October,
and we'll provide the room and people to make the above referenced evening
happen.

How old are you getting to be? I was an avid reader of you back in the
Modern Photography days and I'm 60.5 now.
       --
       Roger Beamon,  Natural History Interpreter & Photographer
                                 Docent: Arizona-Sonora Desert Museum

Replies: Reply from Edward Meyers <aghalide@phantom.com> (Re: Leica Lens Tests)