To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Leica Photare
From: Willem-Jan Markerink <w.j.markerink@a1.NL>
Date: Sun, 26 May 1996 22:05:39 +0000
Comments: Authenticated sender is <wjmarkerink@mail.a1.nl>

Hi,

I have been compiling a chapter about microscopic lenses on my
homepage (those little buggers with 1/8" x 1/36" thread mount, for
magnifications of 1:1 up to 40:1).
So far I have added the line of Canon, Leitz Photare, Minolta and
Zeiss Luminare, but I have rather little about the Photare. Does
anyone have good info about these, or pointers to literature?
Right now I only have the optimum magnifications of those, but I
assume there has been data about the recommended range of
magnifications (like the Zeiss Photare).
I also lack knowledge about the Olympus line, perhaps someone can
help me with info about these as well.

You can find the info I collected sofar on:

http://www.a1.nl/phomepag/markerink/mainpage.htm

Many thanks for any info or pointers to literature!

Bye,

     _/  _/ illem    _/     _/ an    _/  _/  _/ arkerink
                     _/_/_/

The difference
between men and boys
is the price of their toys