To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Salgado/Gassmann
From: Edi Weitz <weitz@math.uni-hannover.de>
Date: Thu, 30 May 1996 10:39:59 +0200

Hi all!

As we were talking about them lately I thought some of you might be
interested in the fact that the "Geo" magazine has just released a special
photography issue ["Geo Extra"] which features an article about Sebastiao
Salgado as well as an article about Pierre Gassmann amongst other things. If
your German is good enough it might be worth a try.

The magazine (although not the articles, I suppose) can be found at

        http://www.geo.de

The also have English pages there.

Bye, Edi.