To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Re: Salgado/Gassmann
From: jredfern@ftn.net (J. Redfern)
Date: Thu, 30 May 96 08:09 EDT

>Hi all!
>
>As we were talking about them lately I thought some of you might be
>interested in the fact that the "Geo" magazine has just released a special
>photography issue ["Geo Extra"] which features an article about Sebastiao
>Salgado

For those that just can't get enough Salgado; "Reporters Sans Frontières"
has recently put out a soft cover book/magazine entitled "100 photos pour
defendre la liberte de la presse" as a fund raiser for the organisation.
Obviously, it is in French and probably more readily available here in
Canada than the U.S. but one should be able to order it. The print quality
is very good and the profits go to a good cause.
It contains a hundred different Salgado shots, a few of which I had never
seen before.
Jae