To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Re: M lenses on R7?
From: Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
Date: Sun, 02 Jun 1996 13:33:57 -0400

At 01:17 PM 6/2/96 -0500, Kermit Daniel wrote:

>1.  What is a Visoflex R?

No, no, a thousand times no!  It's a Visoflex "R adaptor" -- Leica 14127 or
14167, an adaptor which is placed on the Viso lens and bayonetted into the
camera body.  There is no Visoflex R at all!

These sell for $250 or so new and about $60 to $125 used.

When I was into the R system, I used my Viso lenses with some frequency on
the R camera.  Easy to use, nice results.  As far as I can recall, though,
you have to use them in aperture stopdown only.

Marc
msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh bas fir gun ghras fir!