To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Re: Sale at K&S
From: Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
Date: Sun, 02 Jun 1996 14:41:58 -0400

Well, maybe not a shower tile.  A cinder block?  Caber?  Divining Rod?  Just
a rather crude effort at some humour ...

You're the first I've heard of to have seen a Contax AF:  Blake Zeigler
apparently has recently said none were in-country.

Who is "k&s"?  Whoever he/they/it is, they seem to have some clout with
Yashica/Contax.

Me?  Love the TM cameras and have no problem with the VF.  Just finished a
roll on my IIIf a couple of hours ago -- though not one picture was taken
through a Leitz lens!

Marc
msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh bas fir gun ghras fir!