To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Re: Ilford
From: "Charles E. Albertson" <chucko@eskimo.com>
Date: Wed, 05 Jun 1996 19:45:42 -0700

Laurent---
     That's good to hear, I was wondering when they were going to bring it
out. I've used Multigrade FB for a long time, but switched to Agfa's
Multicontrast Classic FB a year ago, because I liked the way it handles
highlight contrast. Also, you can do split-contrast printing for the odd
picture that calls for it. I've heard the new Ilford FB is similar to
Multigrade IV RC Deluxe.

Chuck Albertson
Seattle, Wash.