To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us, leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Re: the Marc James Small issue
From: "Roger L. Beamon" <beamon@primenet.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Jun 1996 06:04:45 -0700 (MST)

All I read was Marc's first public post criticizing your original post,
Fred. That seems like "tit for tat". My impression of your post under this
subject heading is that it is quotes from private email. Is this true, and
if so, why? If it's private, please keep it private. Just as this thread is
winding down, you come in with this. Oy Veh!
       --
       Roger Beamon,   Natural History Interpreter & Photographer
                                  Docent: Arizona-Sonora Desert Museum