To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Leica-R (Schneider) 35/4 PA-Curtagon
From: "joe b." <joe@azurite.demon.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 6 Jun 1996 20:08:32 +0100

Is this a good landscape lens, for those landscape-with-architecture
shots? I've seen a used one for UKP 540.00 and I can afford it- I can't
afford the 28mm version which is supposed to be better and has greater
movements. I'm figuring a 35mm shift lens is better than no shift lens,
but I'm curious to know what people think of this one, especially the
"look" of the resultant pics.
--
joe b.