To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Re: The "Eveready" case
From: doctorc8@stout.entertain.com (Henry Chu)
Date: Fri, 7 Jun 1996 10:53:09 -0700

Zing makes an attractive neoprene case in which a Leica M and a lens up to
50mm will fit.  It works well to keep the camera from suffering any nicks
and dings.  It has belt loops and it can accomodate the strap so that you
can hang the protected camera around your neck.  I saw it in the local
camera store for $25.

Henry