To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Walther Benser
From: "Jan Decher" <dech0001@gold.tc.umn.edu>
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 96 09:15:53 -0500

Thanks everyone
 for the information on the Benser book.  Apropos Walther Benser.  He designed
soft leather cases for the Leica that would fall back on the neck strap when you
held the camera while shooting. I still have one from my SM-Leica.  He also
developed a case for Rollei TLR's.  The company went out of business in the
early 80's.  Does anyone still offer similar leather cases?

Jan