To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Re: Kodak vs Japan: new Ekta any good?
From: JayPax@aol.com
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 1996 23:23:21 -0400

>Has anyone on this group yet experienced any of these emulsions? Can you
give
>me
>any feedback on how good (or bad) they are? I currently use Fuji Sensia 99
>percent of the time.

Mark:

I tried some of the consumer version of the new Kodak Ektachrome recently,
and I was very favorably impressed.  The saturation is quite strong without
being garish as Fuji can be at times.  However, I do like Velvia and it is
one of my favorite emulsions next to Kodachrome 200 when I need something
fast.

I have yet to try the pro versions on the EK film, as it is just coming to
market, and I have not been able to find any yet here.

JayPax@aol.com