To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: M2 & 50 lens
From: George Moore <gmoore@magna.com.au>
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 1996 18:17:53 +1000

I've been offered an M2, with self timer (1960) with a 50 Summicron (also
1960) both lens and M2 are in excellent order, and recently serviced ....
the asking price is about US$ 1,900 to 1,950 on latest exchange rates.

1. Any comments on the price, remembering Leica's are more expensive in
Australia than USA

2. Your comments on the lens would be welcome. I already have a current
Summicron so it's not really "needed"

perhaps I could sell the lens ... what price should I ask for ?

Best wishes

George Moore, Sydney Australia

gmoore@magna.com.au