To: <cwarman@sol.wf.net>
Subject: winmail.dat attachment
From: Godfrey DiGiorgi <ramarren@apple.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 96 08:55:43 -0700
Cc: "Leica Users Group" <leica-users-digest@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>

Hi Chuck,

>Would someone let me know whether my messages still have "garbage"
>files attached? I can't tell from my end.

Yes, your post still has an enclosure attached, some horrid "WINMAIL.DAT"
file.
The nasty part is that my mail processing software encounters the
enclosure,
processes the enclosure and truncates the digest at that point.

If you can find out how to get rid of it, I will be very grateful.

(most recently this happened on digest V1 #99)

Godfrey