To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Re: 50mm Summicron
From: Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 1996 10:31:47 -0400

I've owned all variants of the 50mm and 90mm Summicrons and all but one of
the 35mm Summicron variants.  Of all these, the keepers were the NF 50mm and
the current 90mm.   The ONLY design I really found unsatisfactory was the
second 50mm design -- just wasn't satisfied with its performance.  The
current design was an improvement, though still not as satisfactory a lens,
for my tastes, as the NF.

Marc

msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh bas fir gun ghras fir!