To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Re: Leica Minizoom (was: All this fuss about F5)
From: Jack Hamilton <jackham@execpc.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Jun 1996 14:43:20 -0500

Charles E. Albertson wrote:

> At 12:20 PM 6/22/96 -0500, you wrote:
> >
> >In short, what is the best choice for a lovely but stubborn lady who
> >steadfastly refuses to upgrade from point-and-shoot?
> >
> Chuck---
>
>      Lots of film, and some spare batts for the Olympus.
>
> Chuck Albertson
> Seattle, Wash.

OR ELSE...take the inevitable plunge...and it will happen sooner or
later...as you get hooked in the P&S philosophy...

GET THE LEICA MINI-LUX!

I got one of the first ones that was shipped into Milwaukee, Wis. USA
when they first came on the market (what, about 9-months to a year ago?)

It was certainly one of the smartest moves that I ever made...and the
quality of the camera and the lens IS TRUE LEICA (!) throughout.

SO, if you want a mini type leica, that has NO SHUTTER RELEASE delay
after the point of focus has been estbalished...a VALUABLE quality for
"decisive-moment" shooting...check it out.

I now have a lot of published work with mine...

Cordially,
Jack Hamilton
Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA