To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: sell me an R6 -Reply
From: Joel Tlumak <JT@JMBM.COM>
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 1996 10:07:55 -0700

I have been dealing with Jim Kuehl for the past six years and
he is extremely reliable.  I have bought several M-series
Leicas and Nikon SLRs from him.  He will ship them to you
quickly, if there is any trouble he will replace the equipment
immediately.  He knows Leica equipment extremely well, his
prices are generally lower than most Leica dealers.  If have
put in requests for special Leica equipment and he has
notified me when they come in.  He is my first choice in
searching out for Leica equipment, both for price and
reliability.  Also, he is easy to talk to about equipment.