To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us, sachse@msc.cornell.edu
Subject: Re: Film choice: Durability... -Reply
From: Joel Tlumak <JT@JMBM.COM>
Date: Fri, 05 Jul 1996 15:16:04 -0700

On the film durability question I would like to suggest
something I either do or plan to do regarding slide durability.
First, note when the slide was taken.  Two, I dupe all my best
slides, something many photographers do.  Then, why not
dupe slides -- being judicious of which slides obviously --
periodically so at least if you lose the original in 10 to 30
years, you will at least have good dupes of them.  Seems like
a very easy solution, although that would take some tracking
of your slides.

Replies: Reply from Fred Ward <fward@erols.com> (Re: Film choice: Durability... -Reply)